Your cart is empty.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
REPORTING A POLICY VIOLATION
MonetizeSocial, LLC is an automatic, web-based service to independent brands, artists, and users, with which they sell merchandise. We explicitly and contractually prohibit our users from using the MonetizeSocial, LLC website to sell merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (this includes copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).
We welcome IP rights holders to contact MonetizeSocial, LLC if they believe that an independent brands, artist, or users of our service has infringed their rights. If you tell us that your rights are being infringed by one of our independent brands, artist, or users we will (in our discretion) remove that independent brands’, artists’, or users’ content from MonetizeSocial, LLC. If the independent brands, artists, or users continue to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) we may terminate the independent brands’, artists’, or users’ access to our services.
If you have a good-faith belief that an independent brand, artist, and user of our service is infringing your IP rights, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A notarized document providing that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent may reached by mail or email, as follows:
Attn: Intellectual Property Department
160 SW 12th Avenue, Suite 105
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY FOR USERS AND SHOP OWNERS
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE CONTENT WHICH YOU SUBMIT AND THAT THE CONTENT DOES NOT INFRINGE UPON THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS) OR OTHER RIGHTS OF OTHERS. YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT THERE ARE NO OUTSTANDING DISPUTES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS IN THE CONTENT OR ANY PARTS OF THE CONTENT. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN DULY AND VALIDLY EXECUTED AND DELIVERED BY YOU AND CONSTITUTES YOUR LEGAL, VALID AND BINDING OBLIGATION, ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS; AND THAT THE EXECUTION, DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE WITHIN YOUR LEGAL CAPACITY AND POWER; HAVE BEEN DULY AUTHORIZED BY ALL REQUISITE ACTION ON YOUR PART; REQUIRE THE APPROVAL OR CONSENT OF NO OTHER PERSONS; AND NEITHER VIOLATE NOR CONSTITUTE A DEFAULT UNDER THE (I) PROVISION OF ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, ORDER, JUDGMENT OR DECREE TO WHICH YOU ARE SUBJECT OR WHICH IS BINDING UPON YOU, OR (II) THE TERMS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT, DOCUMENT OR INSTRUMENT APPLICABLE TO YOU OR BINDING UPON YOU.